The Great Northern LCC is no longer active. The resources on this website are currently available, but are not being updated.
Our Collective Vision
A landscape that sustains its diverse natural systems to support healthy and connected populations of fish, wildlife, and plants; sustains traditional land uses and cultural history; and supports robust communities.
GNLCC supports applied science and capacity projects to strengthen collaborative landscape conservation across boundaries. Search projects
In The News
- New guide offers recommended practices for developing Landscape Conservation Designs
- Recording available for GNLCC webinar: Developing a dynamic spatial tool to support collaborative regional adaptation planning in Cascadia
- A Story Map: Large Landscape Conservation in the Great Northern
- Recording available for GNLCC webinar: A spatial prioritization tool for cross-realm management in the Missouri Headwaters Basin
- Recording available for GNLCC webinar: CTUIR climate adaptation planning and community outreach
For practitioners looking to develop, facilitate, or participate in a landscape conservation design (LCD) process, the new Recommended Practices for Landscape Conservation Design guide leverages the knowledge, years of experience working on landscape-scale conservation issues, and the legacy of the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives. More