Webinar: PNW drought of 2015
Time: 11am Mountain / 10am Pacific
Hosts: PNW Climate Impacts Research Consortium and the Oregon State Climate Office
Please join the PNW Climate Impacts Research Consortium and the Oregon State Climate Office for the first in a series of webinars focusing on the Pacific Northwest drought of 2015.
After a warm winter and dry spring, the Governors of Oregon and Washington have declared drought in parts of both states. There will be severe water shortages across the region, but the largest cities of Seattle and Portland expect to have sufficient water supply for the summer and beyond.
Our first webinar will feature a brief climate update and speakers from Seattle Public Utilities and Portland Water Bureau, who will talk about the summer of 2015 from the perspective of their water utility and how this year’s conditions relate to future climate change in the region.
- Kathie Dello, Deputy Director, Oregon Climate Service
- James Rufo-Hill, Climate Adaptation Specialist, Seattle Public Utilities
- Kavita Heyn, Climate Science & Sustainability Coordinator, Portland Water Bureau
How to attend webinar:
- Meeting link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/118731581
- Phone number: +1 (312) 757-3121; access code: 118-731-581
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org