Steering Committee Meeting - Kamloops, BC
Flights to Kamloops are generally routed through Vancouver, BC. The flight from Vancouver to Kamloops is 40 minutes. Driving time from Vancouver is about 4 hours. Alternatively, you can fly into Kelowna which is a 2 hour drive from Kamloops. There are no flights from Kelowna to Kamloops.
The hotel is about 30 minutes from the airport, which offers a hotel shuttle for $15/person (need to pre-book by calling 250-314-4803). A taxi costs about $30/person: Yellow Cabs 250-374-3333 and Blue Star Taxi 250-554-1918.
Reservations can be made at the Kamloops Hotel and Conference Centre by calling 800-716-6199. The Hotel and Conference Centre are booked for the nights of May 14 & 15 with check-out on May 16.
Ask for the block of rooms under Group Identification #CKH-GFC351. Standard room rate is $99 plus taxes.
- Ora Restaurant in Coast Hotel, 1250 Rogers Way
- Vittorio’s Restaurant, 1820 Rogers Place
- Tim Horton’s, 1285 Rogers Way
- Ric’s Grill, 1175 Rogers Way
- ABC Family Restaurant, 1835 Rogers Place
- Joey’s Only Seafood Restaurant, 1815 Rogers Place