- Partner Forums
- Supported Science
- Demo Projects
- Contact Us
Supported Science Projects
To support on-the-ground landscape conservation in the Northern Rocky Mountains and Columbia Plateau, the Great Northern LCC has committed over $2.4 million in FY 2011 and 2010 to a range of partners and landscape partnerships for ecological research, information management, and outreach projects. These projects are aligned with the GNLCC‘s core mission, as defined by the Steering Committee.
Data Management, Funding Guidance, and Project Selection
These documents contain information on data management guidance for supported projects, and the processes for submitting proposals and project selection.
- Data Management Standards
- 2013 Funding Allocation and Funding Guidance
- 2012 Funding Allocation and Funding Guidance
- 2011 Funding Allocation and Funding Guidance
- 2010 Funding Guidance and Selection