Advisory Team+ Meeting - Pray, MT
GNLCC Advisory Team
Date and Time:
Feb 22, 2012 (All day) to Feb 23, 2012 (All day)
Meeting Location and Time
- Chico Hot Springs Resort in Pray, Montana, is 50 miles southeast of Bozeman and 20 miles north of Yellowstone National Park.
- The meeting begins at 8:00am on February 22 and ends at 3:30pm on February 23.
- The nearest airport is in Bozeman. Attendees arriving by air should expect to either rent a car, car pool with other attendees, or request a ride with GNLCC staff from Bozeman.
- Reservations at Chico Hot Springs Resort can be made by calling 406-333-4933, 1-800-468-9232, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask for the block of rooms under the Great Northern LCC or GNLCC. Rooms are provided to everyone at the federal government rate of $77 +tax.
- Food is on your own. Chico Hot Springs Resort has a dinning room, bar, and grill. Meeting coffee and break snacks will be provided. Chico Hot Springs is relatively remote so please do any food shopping and fueling in Bozeman or Livingston.
- Wireless internet service is poor but cell phone service is available.