Steering Committee Meeting - Bozeman, MT
- Master PowerPoint presentation used during April 21st SC meeting, including in progress SC edits
- Meeting Notes
- Draft Governance document developed by Advisory Committee May 9, 2010
- Draft Governance schematic developed by Advisory Committee May 2010
Location: Bozeman, Montana.
Day’s Objective: To formulate the GNLCC Steering Committee (SC)
Desired Day’s Outcomes: Discussion and preliminary agreement of the SC on four topics:
- 1. What is the SC’s collective vision and objectives for the GNLCC?
2. How will the group govern itself?
3. What are the SC initial priorities for 2010 project funding?
4. How will the SC create capacity to fulfill the demands of those initial priorities (and beyond)?
April 7th telecon:A one hour planning telecon for the April 21st meeting has been scheduled at 2 PM Mountain / 1 PM Pacific on April 7th.
April 21 SC meeting:The Science Committee meeting runs from 8 AM until 330 PM with a working lunch.
Roughly 50 participants across multiple agencies were invited to attend the meeting, ~25 of whom will make up the GNLCCC Steering Committee with the balance being support staff.
Travel and Lodging
Attendees are expected to arrange their own travel. The meeting is planned to begin at 8 AM on the 21st, meaning arrival on the night of the 20th will likely be necessary for most. The meeting is scheduled to end at 330 PM on the 21st, thereby allowing attendees the option to take flights that depart Bozeman at ~4:50 PM.
The meeting will take place at the Holiday Inn in Bozeman, where a block of rooms has also been reserved for attendees on April 20th. Use the group code “GNL” for reservations. Reservations can be made by calling the Holiday Inn at 406.587.4561 or when making reservations on-line at www.hibozeman.com (see the RHS of opening page for requesting reservation date and for the spot to enter the group code). The rate is expected to be $77.